Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wednesday's Website

My new favorite website...Promethean Planet!  I've finally been brought into the 21st century.  I wanted to post a day late on Thursday evening so I could include a picture, but couldn't wait.  As of noon Wednesday CST, my classroom now has a Promethean Board.  It's new and up-to-date with speakers that make you feel like you are in a theater!  Woohoo!  So...in the next few weeks, Promethean Planet WILL without a doubt become my favorite website while I build my resources for this "new toy".

Until now, my searching on Promethean Planet has been VERY limited.  But, I can't wait to dig in.  One of the first things I want is a timer...I like for my students to be aware of the time they have for an activity.  They are so used to hearing me count...SLOWLY from 5 to 1, I'm sure they will enjoy actually being able to SEE a timer!

Help me out!  If you have this state-of-the-art equipment, please let me know some of YOUR favorite activities for your Promethean Board.  And, give me some more sites to search for activities!

No comments :

Post a Comment