Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday's Moment

It's impossible to post of Monday Moment in the life of a teacher when we are ONCE AGAIN at home for snow!  Yes, our school board had actually voted to make today, Presidents' Day, a regular school day in hopes of depositing an extra snow day into our bank.  But, Mother Nature had a different idea...we got our usual Presidents' Day off...and now have ONE snow day in our bank, which we will be using tomorrow!  Ughhhh!!

To make this Arctic winter even worse...the weather man is again predicting snow until Thursday.  The longer term weather prediction even includes snow in March, thanks to El Nino!  Guess we're having our Spring Break right now.  Argh!

Back to the Monday Moment...this week, in the life of a mother!  You would have to be a neighbor of mine to get the full picture (no pun intended).  As my two year old wanted to go outside and play in the snow, I decided to attempt to build a snowman in hopes of my four children helping.  Little man wasn't interested, my two little girls were at the neighbors, and my big girl wouldn't come out because I was wearing her boots!  So, I spent 20-30 minutes getting a really good snowman bottom going...with my behind shining to all my neighbors.  Then, of course, my little man decides it's time to go inside.  Ugh...  I'll have to remember that  mental picture tomorrow as we finish our little snow friend.


No comments :

Post a Comment