Monday, February 1, 2010

This Blog Needs Some...

FOLLOWERS!

I would like to expand this blog!  I'm thoroughly enjoying keeping up with it.  It is a lot of work, but I'm learning so much and am accessing so many new ideas that's it's almost addicting!

Here's a challenge...I would like to obtain AT LEAST 10 followers and 10 subscribers this month.  For the first 10 followers and 10 subscribers, I would like to offer a small giveaway as a token of my appreciation.  I will personally make a classroom set of bookmarks for you and your students.  Your name will be chosen by one of my very own little apes!

Please leave a comment to this post AFTER you become a follower or a subscriber.  Be sure to tell me the grade you teach so the bookmarks can be made grade appropriate!  (But, don't leave your email for the world to see!)  Then, stay tuned!  I'll leave a post for the winner to contact me. 

2 comments :

  1. HEY! I am already subscribed...does that count? :) I love your blog. As a new teacher, it sometimes offers me great ideas that I do not think of. Thanks for your hard work! I will be teaching 3rd grade at Baxter :) Let me know how you want me to send you my email.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lesley...if you have subscribed through FeedBurner then I have your email...I think. I'm new to this public blog thing so I'm still learning! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete