Sunday, February 14, 2010

Friday's Finale

Ok...so it's Sunday afternoon and I've been soooooooo busy, I just realized I hadn't finalized last week!  Funny, the week was fairly uneventful since we had yet another snow break...2 more days at home.  I've become nonetheless than a couch potato and internet deal-finding junkie in a major attempt to make my teacher salary stretch even farther! My children are enjoying the many snow days at home together...my girls play non-stop every imaginable game possible.  My little man has turned the kitchen cabinets into "his garage".  And, my teenager sleeps most of the day away and keeps up with her pals through text messaging and facebook...

And, so finally we welcomed school again...on Friday morning.  The day of our school-wide behavior award... a sock hop... and then, of course, valentine's parties.  We did manage to get SOME lessons under our belts for the day.  And, I'll have to admit, the valentine's festivities were enjoyable.

I can only hope that next week begins on-time, Monday morning, and ends as scheduled, on Friday afternoon, with five full days of instruction despite the weatherman's prediction...2-3 more inches of snow Sunday night!  Hmmmph....will the sunshine and spring ever return????  We'll keep you posted.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment