Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday's Thought

Thought for today...NEVER get an inexperienced substitute for your classroom no matter how desperate...

I'm not sure I even need to elaborate, but my recent experience with a substitute was no less than disastrous.  It's amazing how seven and eight year old children just know how to show their worst side when a fresh substitute takes over for a day.  As a result of the "junglized" behavior, I placed my unruly monkeys under classroom arrest today in hopes of making an impression upon the importance of "BEEing Responsible", one of our school rules.  I later overheard one of my rather wild monkeys say, "Yeah, classroom arrest is no fun, either!"

Please post any thoughts you have for today in the comment section below.

No comments :

Post a Comment