Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday's Finale

Despite being a short work week for our area, I worked my students all day yesterday and today...and I have a pile of papers to wade through this weekend.  Luckily, it's a three day weekend.  And, despite the devastation that so many people have encountered in recent days, this week ended with a burst of warm weather and beautiful sunshine!  Mmmmmm, sunshine.  It's an awesome pick-me-up.


This week ends with gratefulness for the abundance of blessings in my life.  I am on a mission to find a way for my students, their families, and my family to help those hurting and needing in Haiti.  Please, stay tuned for a post concerning this special project I feel will instill more than just book smarts in my students and children.  No matter how young, these little people can help!



Do you have an idea you would like to share?

No comments :

Post a Comment