Friday, March 5, 2010

Thursday's Thought AND Friday's Finale

Yay for the SuNsHiNe!!!


My thought for Thursday goes along with our Finale...

WHEW!

I can't put it any other way...our FIRST FULL WEEK since before Christmas break!  And, it's been a doozy...  I'm glad to be back on a predictable schedule, but we end the week with news of having to change our "predictable" schedule because of the many snow days.  Our school board voted to extend our school day for the next 13 days.  We will now go from 7:45-3:15 for the next 2 1/2 weeks - all to make up just ONE day.  WHEW...again!

I've had so many WHEW moments...and I've been SOOOOOO pooped...I've been behind ALL week at posting!  Oh well, I'm sure all things will return to normal soon.  

^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!

MORE HANDWRITING POEMS:

The Letter D

Dd Dd Dd
D is for dinosaur,
Skating on the ice,
Eating a donut
And a dish of rice.


The Letter E

Ee Ee Ee
E is for elephant,
Beating on a drum,
Wearing purple shorts
And chewing bubble gum.


The Letter F

Ff Ff Ff
F is for fish,
Swimming in a lake,
Blowing out candles
On a birthday cake.

No comments :

Post a Comment