Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Thoughts for this Blog

After two busy weeks and the looks of my current schedule with three children playing spring sports...I've given some thought to how I could possibly continue to write each day a bit...

Well, it ISN'T possible...so, for the next several weeks I will make some changes to this blog.  After all, I've got to sleep sometime!
It's going to be near impossible to just exist...with ball practices on Monday and Tuesday evenings, Bible study on Wednesday evening, the after school program I work on Thursday evenings, my new cleaning job on Friday nights, ball practices again on Saturdays, and worship services on Sunday...there is no room to breathe!

Could you leave a post and tell me your favorite part of this site right now?  I want to keep that part going!


No comments :

Post a Comment