Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thoughts on this Blog

Wow - beginning something new really creates a lot of anxiety...not the worry kind, but the exciting kind.  So many ideas racing through my mind.  I have a vision for this blog, but know it won't happen overnight or even over several weeks.

The idea for this blog has been in the back of my mind for some time.  Recently, while talking with my 15 year old daughter, I found myself wanting to make it a reality.  So, here it is, in the infant stages along with my blogging skills.  Honestly, I didn't get much sleep last night...thinking of the many aspects of teaching that I'd like to share, NOW!  And, pondering just how this blog should be organized.  AND, concocting ways to make it a place readers want to keep coming back to regularly.  AND...oh, I could go on at record speed.

The 2 Teach and 2 Learn blog and I shall remain infantile for a while.  We will grow together in "our own time", the way my students grow and learn.

I look forward to your ideas, suggestions, teaching tips, and all the wonderful aspects of your teaching experiences that you choose to share!

I'll end this post with a quote...

"The beginning is always today."
                                             -Mary Wollstonecroft



Her quote along with several other inspirational "quotes for kids" can be found here and printed as BoOkMaRkS!



No comments :

Post a Comment