Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ideas for Organizing "2 Teach and 2 Learn"

Since my plate is rather full and I work better with a plan, I've contemplated several ways of organizing this blog.  With the BEST creative juice I can produce, here is ONE idea that seems feasible.  Please read on...

Each day will have ONE particular "idea".  Then, of course, other ideas may follow each "expected" post.  Here are my thoughts...

Monday's Moments (since we ALL, as teachers, know how Mondays affect us)

Tuesday's Tips (because we all need tried and true helpful hints)

Wednesday's Websites (for those CoOl websites we use to make teaching FuN)

Thursday's Thoughts (for reflections of our past teaching experiences)

Friday's Finales (JuSt BeCaUsE...it's the end of the week)

The ONLY thing that scares me about this avenue is that living my life will interrupt DAILY postings...hmmmm.  Let me know what you think!


No comments :

Post a Comment